guinea pig tunnel tutorial

Yes you may call me a crazy animal lady. You should end up with a tunnel with one raw edge and a pair of short sweatpants.


Pin On Pets

Grab your tunnel piece and sew the longer sides together like pictured.

. Oftentimes going back a step helps your guinea pig to understand and get back on track much faster. First cut and gather your fleece. The longer thinner pieces will be your bridge while the shorter wider pieces will be your tunnel.

One of the things I decided to make for the Scoobies was tunnels. The easiest way to make a closed tunnel is to find a way to attach some fabric to your open tunnel. I had already made sacks based on a few tutorials Id found but I hadnt found one for.

Fold both rectangles in half individually right sides together and sew down the long side. Thank you so so so much for watching. This is a tutorial on how to make a cozytunnel for your small pet.

Yes you may call me a crazy animal lady. You can also use a guinea pig tunnel with curtains as a type of closed tunnel in an obstacle course. I had already made sacks based on a few tutorials Id found but I hadnt found one for.

Some guinea pigs will progress more quickly but many guinea pigs will need to work on each step for a few days before theyre ready to move on. Pair the prints and solids together on the tunnel piece making sure the right sides are facing each other. Fold both edges outwards so that it forms cuffs on both sides.

If you have larger pigs make it 16 by 7. Practice this a few times until the guinea pig can confidently run through. Repeat this every day for a week or so.

Pretty much the main reason I decided to learn to sew was that I wanted to make stuff for my babies. One of the things I decided to make for the Scoobies was tunnels. Make sure to check which side should be the top so you dont have the pattern upside down unless it doesnt matter.

Cut two pieces of fleece 14 by 7. This part can involve a bit of creativity just make sure your tunnel is heavy enough to hold up as the guinea pig runs through the closed part. Do this 5-10 times in a row.

Simply say your guinea pigs name in a happy tone of voice and feed them a treat right after. Guinea pigs can learn to recognize and respond to their name with a bit of practice and repetition. One of the things I decided to make for the Scoobies was tunnels.

You can teach your guinea pig to go through tunnels by luring your guinea pig through a short easy to navigate tunnel. I have made at least 5 of these now after multiple w. Pretty much the main reason I decided to learn to sew was that I wanted to make stuff for my babies.

By the end of the week they should be able to respond to their name. To make the tabs. Pretty much the main reason I decided to learn to sew was that I wanted to make stuff for my babies.

Guinea pig tunnels tutorial. Thank you for watchingl. I have made at least 5 of these now after multiple w.

Give them the treat as soon as they come out the other end of the tunnel. Fold your strips in half to make them loops then line up the open ends with the edge of where youre sewing. Align the seams and sew around one opening.

I use a straight stitch and then go back with a zig-zag stitch to reinforce. Sew the top onto the print side. Pet Guinea Pigs.

Yes you may call me a crazy animal lady. I used three in the tutorial Sewing machine Polyfill- must be poly fill not batting TUTORIAL Step One. Jan 25 2016 - Forgot to add in the tutorial that these tunnels wash well even without sewing the foam to the fabric.

Turn the print fabric tube right side out and and insert it into the fleece tube so right sides are together. This is a tutorial on how to make a fleece tunnel for the guinea pigs Instagram. I spent the weekend making tunnels didnt have a plan just went to Dunelm to see what I could find ended up using fleece for the insides some cute tea towels for the outside I also found some long thin sponge which was with the curtain section cut the fleece 10cm longer on each end wrapped that around the sponge and sewed it all together.

Diy Guinea Pig Cage. Do not forget to comment down below on what tutorial you want me to do next. Guinea pig tunnels tutorial.

Dont hesitate to go back a step as well if your guinea pig gets distracted or off track a lot. Guinea pig tunnels tutorial. Forgot to add in the tutorial that these tunnels wash well even without sewing the foam to the fabric.

Fold each piece in half lengthwise and pin the short sides. I am sorry for the shaky video and weird noises that I make lol. Make sure to sew the tabs into the edges to hang with.

I had already made sacks based on a few tutorials Id found but I hadnt found one for. Fleece- at least one color obviously but you could theoretically use up to six. DIY Guinea Pig Hideaway Tutorial - YouTube.

Use your sewing machine or you can hand sew it to secure the edges.


Pin On Guinea Pigs


Pin On Guinea Pig Accoutrement


Pin On So We Have A Zoo Now


Pin On Guinea Pigs


Pin On Sewing


Pin On Furry Friends Guinea Pigs


Pin On Guinea Pigs


Pin On For My Guinea Pigs

0 comments

Post a Comment